Celebrities speak out against Israel’s terrorist attacks on Gaza
(via Jewish Voice for Peace)
this moment was so sad.
black girls are human beings
man i used to really not like her. tumblr showed me the way
I felt that last comment
black girls are vulnerable. we have feelings. we dont always care what others think, but what they say can have an affect on us. no one wants to let us live. i can only imagine if my words were on a scale as large as hers, how difficult it would be.
I used to feel the same way about her, too.
Or, you know, woman in general.
Thank you! These blacks are really fucking selfish
Yeah us blacks are hella selfish us black women who immediately are stereotyped as uneducated welfare recipients who have multiple kids. We are selfish because we dare reblog & speak our minds about anything. We are so damn selfish having no only to break though the glass ceiling that is set for being a woman but also we have to break though the glass ceiling of black women. Listen I get all women get disrespected but you both need to understand that the black woman is the most disrespected woman still to date. This is the world we live in so don’t get offended when you see things of this nature in tumblr it’s not meant to offend but to make you aware. So stop trying to make it about you it’s about us black women. The selfish creatures we are.
↳ Lee Jordan’s commentary
WHAM! A roar of rage echoed from the Gryffindors below — Marcus Flint had blocked Harry on purpose and Harry’s broom span off course, Harry holding on for dear life. […]
Lee Jordan was finding it difficult not to take sides.
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
"… and to you, if you have stuck with Harry until the very end."
Here’s to book seven. Here’s to the years of anticipation before it and the years of discussion in its wake. Here’s to the boy who lived and how he changed everything.
And here’s to you, if you know that “the very end” isn’t happening anytime soon.
"Last Trolley" - 6x8", Acrylic & gouache
Original available for purchase from Disney Wonderground Gallery.
For enquiries and holds for personal pick-up only, please call Disney Vault 28 at (714) 300 7004
The Violent Xenophobic Racism in Ireland
At 9pm last Tuesday, 44-year-old Chinese doctor, Wu Youzhong, went to investigate the sound of breaking glass outside his home in Coleraine, County Londonderry, in Ireland. When he arrived at his front door, he saw that the window had been smashed. An intruder then attacked him so violently that he had to be admitted to hospital for several days, and required consultation from an eye specialist. Dr Wu’s wife, Luo Ruoyin, said, “I heard he was just screaming in pain and I was scared. He was just holding his head and covering his eyes and blood was just running down everywhere.” The police are treating the attack as racially motivated; the couple, who have a two-year-old daughter, are reported to be intending to move away from the area.
The Chinese community in Ireland has long been a target of racial discrimination. Anna Lo, an Alliance Party politician born in Hong Kong who was elected to the Ireland Assembly in 2007, was the first politician from an ethnic minority at national level in Ireland, as well as the first East Asian to be elected anywhere in Britain. Her campaign was dogged by violent racism – including death threats – to the extent that she had to carry a panic alarm as a precaution. One far-Right website published pornographic images of Chinese women, alongside derogatory references to Anna Lo. “People from ethnic minorities are very frightened,” she said. “I have never seen ethnic minorities so fearful in Ireland.”
the crumbling myth of white supremacy. white supremacy is violent. white supremacy is destructive. white supremacy is pervasive. white supremacy kills.
Slight correction needed. The article linked to and being quoted from is specifically about Northern Ireland, not Ireland. Northern Ireland is a separate, semi-autonomous state within the United Kingdom.
Why the word ‘Northern’ was repeatedly removed from the quoted section I don’t know, as all cached versions of the original article I find contain the correct names. Just wanted to clarify the geographical error.
I’m not trying to claim that Ireland is free of discrimination or violence, it certainly isn’t. In fact the two photos of sign-holding protesters are from the Residents Against Racism campaign here in Ireland. If you are affected by or want to find out more about the discrimination being faced by people in Ireland, please check out the links below.
This is one of the best fucking gifs I have ever seen